When will I receive my printed rugby balls?
This depends on which printing lead times and deliveryoption you choose e.g.
Standard lead times (5-7 days) + Standard 2-3 Day delivery = 7-10 working days from placing your order. Express lead times (2-3 days) + Next Day delivery = 3-4 working days from placing your order.
LEAD TIMES are how many days it takes us to PRINT your order.
DELIVERY is the shipping method you choose at checkout.
Unlike other suppliers we print all our sports balls in-house.
This means we can offer you fantastic turn-around times and quality of print which cannot be beaten.
When you place an order for printed balls with the standard lead times, your balls are printed within 5-7 working days. You also have the option to upgrade to an Express 2-3 working day service for an additional £10.
We can be that fast simply because we print your order in house. There is no middle-man! Combine with Next Day Delivery, you could get printed balls in just 3 working days!
How to receive an urgent order in just 2-3 working days
1. Place your order on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
2. In the customiser, choose the Lead Time "Express - dispatched within 2-3 days +£10.00".
3. At checkout, choose Next Day Delivery.
Standard delivery - Printed balls are usually delivered in 2-3 working days, and tracking details will be sent by email.
Urgent orders - We can offer next day, next day before 12pm and next day before 10.30am for urgent UK orders. Tracking details will be sent by email, but this service is not available at weekends and Bank Holidays.
All next day parcels are sent on a signed for service, so please leave special instructions if you are not there to sign for your goods.
- High quality, long lasting logo process
- Fast delivery - Orders will be shipped within 5-7 days
- A visual proof will be sent to you before printing for orders of 24 balls or more
- For orders over 50 balls please contact us for a quotation How to add your logo or text to your printed rugby balls: Click the Red 'Personalise' button above and select 'Photo/Logo' or 'Text' option. A visual proof will appear on the screen before you "Add to cart", A visual proof will also be sent by email before printing for orders of 24 balls or more . Lead Times: Standard lead times are 5-7 days but we do offer an express 2-3 day service for urgent orders. Choose from the 'Select Printing Lead Times' on the customiser when you have uploaded your image or text. Artwork Required: For logos and orders of 24 balls or more please upload your artwork as vector artwork, which is usually an Ai or EPS file. You will receive a visual proof by email, usually within a few hours, detailing the print area and pantone colours. If you do not have the correct format of file we can redraw the logo for you (fee may apply). A jpeg file is suitable for printing less than 24 balls. If you have problems uploading your artwork please email it to email@example.com along with your order number so we can help. Print size for printed rugby balls: The print area is approximately 70-50mm, depending on the print process and the layout of your design. Our logo service offers the most durable printing which will not wear off during play. For orders of less than 24 balls or for printing photographs we will print using our inkjet printers and will not send you a visual proof before printing, although you will still see your visual proof on-screen. For logo orders of more than 25 balls your order will be pad printed with a maximum of 2 spot colours (pantone specific) and we will send you a visual proof by email before we begin printing. Urgent Orders: If you have a very urgent order please email us your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01491 526107 to discuss.