Team Padel (Printed 3 ball tube)
Buy 1£16.50 eachIncluded
Buy 315.996001 https://www.best4sportsballs.com/team-padel-printed-3-ball-tube £16.00 eachIncluded
Buy 615.504001 https://www.best4sportsballs.com/team-padel-printed-3-ball-tube £15.50 eachIncluded
Buy 1215.000001 https://www.best4sportsballs.com/team-padel-printed-3-ball-tube £15.00 eachIncluded
Buy 4814.496001 https://www.best4sportsballs.com/team-padel-printed-3-ball-tube £14.50 eachIncluded
Dispatched in 2-7 working days
Dunlop Team Padel Balls - Three ball tube.
Note: These are Padel not tennis balls, which are slightly smaller and have a different pressure to tennis balls.
High quality full colour printing
Fast delivery - Orders will be shipped within 5-7 days
A visual proof will be sent to you before printing for larger orders of 24 packs or more
- How to add your logo or text to your printed padel balls: Click the Red 'Personalise' button above and select 'Photo/Logo' or 'Text' option. A visual proof will appear on the screen before you "Add to cart",
- Lead Times: Standard lead times are 5-7 days but we do offer an express 2-3 day service for urgent orders. Choose from the 'Select Printing Lead Times' on the customiser when you have uploaded your image or text.
- Artwork Required: A jpeg file is suitable for printing onto our padel balls. If you have problems uploading your artwork please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number so we can help.
- Print size for printed padel balls: The print area is approximately 25-45mm, depending on the layout of your design. Rectangular logos and text can be printed to a maximum of 45mm and circles, squares and photographs have a maximum print area of 30mm. This will vary depending on your logo. For orders of less than 24 packs, we usually print using inkjet techniques, and you will still see your visual proof on-screen. For larger orders of more than 24 packs of balls, we can offer you a larger and more durable print but the lead times are 2-3 weeks.
- Colours: We are unable to print white onto our padel balls. Printing onto padel balls is similar to printing onto coloured paper and the yellow of the ball may impact the colour of your logo. We will contact you before printing if we we foresee any issues. If you have any queries with your logo you can email this to us before placing an order for us to check print suitability.
- Urgent Orders: If you have a very urgent order please email us your requirements to email@example.com or call 01491 526107 to discuss.
Copyright Declaration. In order to use a design on a cricket ball you represent and warrant that: You are the owner of the content or the content is in the public domain. You have the legal right and authority to reproduce this design. You have no knowledge as to any third-party claims regarding the intellectual property. The content does not infringe the rights of privacy, celebrity, moral or other rights of any third party. The work is not defamatory or obscene. The content does not contain illegal material. Best4sportsballs.com reserves the right to object to printing material that may be obscene or may conflict with this copyright declaration. We hope you will be happy with your printed padel balls.
The printing costs are included within the price of the padel balls and we can offer a full colour print, either photo, logo or text. The maximum print area available on our padel balls is approximately 25-45mm (depending on the logo).
The printing is fairly durable but it is not permanent. To order please select the padel balls that you require and click on red personalise button then add 'text or photo/logo' which will allow you to add the text or upload your photo/logo.
Please not that we are unable to print white onto padel balls. Printing onto yellow padel balls is similar to printing onto coloured paper so you may find this impacts the colour of the logo. We will inform you before printing if we foresee any issues. You can send us your logo before placing an order for us to check how this will print
Personalised padel balls ready to ship in only 5-7 working days, we do offer express print options for orders needed in a hurry.
Printed Order Dispatch Times:
Printed orders are processed and printed in-house which means we are able to offer very fast lead times. The time it takes to be dispatched depends upon the ‘printing lead time’ that you have selected from our customiser.
Standard personalised orders are printed & dispatched within 5-7 working days. If you need your printed order in a hurry, please select Express printing lead times within the customiser.
The printing lead times need to be added to your delivery option e.g. Standard lead times (5-7 days) + Next Working Day delivery = 6-8 days in total to deliver
Urgent orders - Don’t forget to select Express or Next Day Delivery service from our delivery options, which is on the checkout page.
An estimated delivery date will be shown in the checkout when you select your delivery method. This will also show on your order confirmation.
Standard orders are shipped on a 5-7 day service.
Orders shipped with Royal Mail will receive an email with an estimated day and time of delivery, this is usually the day before delivery is due. This will contain tracking details for your parcel. Orders shipped with DPD will receive an email the evening the order ships with a tracking link and safeplace options. A further email will be sent around 11am on the morning of delivery with the one-hour delivery window.
Urgent orders can be shipped on a next day, next day before 1pm or next day before 10:30am.
Free next day UK delivery - for orders of 6 boxes or more (calculated by number of boxes or the equivalent weight in goods)
European shipping starts from only £16.