Omega Fluo - Printed
Buy 1£34.00 eachIncluded
Buy 6£32.99 eachIncluded
Buy 12£31.99 eachIncluded
Dispatched in 2-7 working days
Omega Fluo Rugby Ball – (Printed)
Minimum Order: 1 ball - Price includes printing and VAT
Orders will be shipped within 1-3 days (depending on selected print lead times)
- How to personalise your Omega Fluo Rugby Ball: Click the Red 'Personalise' button above and select 'Photo/Logo' or 'Text' option. An online visual will appear before you add to cart. We do not offer visual proofs before printing. You will also see the visual again at the shopping cart stage, this is your confirmation that you are happy with the image/text we will be printing. For some balls we offer print onto two panels. On these balls select the number of panels and designs you would like. For more than one design you can upload one into the customiser and email the second once you have placed your order.
- Lead times: Standard printing lead times are 5-7 working days but we do offer express printing lead times (see below). See the 'Printing Lead Times' section in the customiser when you have personalised your football for express options.
- Urgent orders: Select ’2-3 Day’ printing lead times and we will print and ship your order within 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and Bank holidays). A delivery method will also need to be selected at the checkout, the estimated date of delivery in the checkout is based on the printing lead time and delivery method selected.
- Durability: While the print is fairly durable we do not offer a permanent print solution for personalised rugby balls. The print may wear during play, the duration of which does depend on the personalisation, playing conditions and ball chosen. For a more permanent print option we can offer our promotional service, this is for larger quantity orders and does have a longer printing lead time. More information can be found here
- Artwork required: Please upload your artwork as a jpeg, gif or pdf file. The file should be less than 3MB otherwise it may not upload correctly.
- Print size for Rugby Balls: The maximum print area is approximately 50-70mm. We are able to print to a maximum of 60-70mm for rectangular logos or text. Circular and square logo are usually printed between 50-60mm wide (this includes photographs). This is based on printed onto a size 5 rugby ball, the print area will reduced to scale on size 1-4 balls.
- Colours: Our rugby balls are digitally printed so is ideal for full colour logos, text or photos. Because it is a digital print we cannot pantone match colours in a logo but we can get a close as possible. For more information about the print process or to find out if your logo will work printed onto rugby balls drop us and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright Declaration. In order to use a design on a rugby ball you represent and warrant that: You are the owner of the content or the content is in the public domain. You have the legal right and authority to reproduce this design. You have no knowledge as to any third-party claims regarding the intellectual property. The content does not infringe the rights of privacy, celebrity, moral or other rights of any third party. The work is not defamatory or obscene. The content does not contain illegal material. Best4Sportsballs.com reserves the right to object to printing material that may be obscene or may conflict with this copyright declaration.
The printing costs are included within the price of the rugby balls and we can offer a full colour print, either photo, logo or text. The maximum print area available on our rugby balls is approximately 50-70mm
The printing is fairly durable but it is not permanent. To order please select the rugby ball that you require and click on red personalise button then add 'text or photo/logo' which will allow you to add the text or upload your photo/logo.
Personalised rugby balls ready to ship in only 5-7 working days, we do offer express print options for orders needed in a hurry.
Printed Order Dispatch Times:
Printed orders are processed and printed in-house which means we are able to offer very fast lead times. The time it takes to be dispatched depends upon the ‘printing lead time’ that you have selected from our customiser.
Standard personalised orders are printed & dispatched within 5-7 working days. If you need your printed order in a hurry, please select Express printing lead times within the customiser.
The printing lead times need to be added to your delivery option e.g. Standard lead times (5-7 days) + Next Working Day delivery = 6-8 days in total to deliver
Urgent orders - Don’t forget to select Express or Next Day Delivery service from our delivery options, which is on the checkout page.
An estimated delivery date will be shown in the checkout when you select your delivery method. This will also show on your order confirmation.
Standard orders are shipped on a 5-7 day service.
Orders shipped with Royal Mail will receive an email with an estimated day and time of delivery, this is usually the day before delivery is due. This will contain tracking details for your parcel. Orders shipped with DPD will receive an email the evening the order ships with a tracking link and safeplace options. A further email will be sent around 11am on the morning of delivery with the one-hour delivery window.
Urgent orders can be shipped on a next day, next day before 1pm or next day before 10:30am.
Free next day UK delivery - for orders of 6 boxes or more (calculated by number of boxes or the equivalent weight in goods)
European shipping starts from only £16.